Congleton Service offers a wide range of services that will keep your Rover operating safely on the road. From manufacturers recommended tires and wheels to suspension repairs and upgrades, you can trust the specialists at Congleton Service.
Land Rover Suspension, Tire & Wheel Repair and Service
KEEPING YOU SAFELY ON THE ROAD!
SHOCKS & STRUTS
SEASONAL TIRE SWAPS
PERFORMANCE TIRES & WHEELS
CONTROL ARMS & BEARINGS
ELECTRONIC AIR SUSPENSION
Signs You May Need A Suspension Or Tire Inspection!
- A shake in the steering wheel at certain speed indicates out of balance or bad tires
- A distinct wobble will cornering could be an indication of bad wheel bearings.
- Vehicle sits lower than normal could be a broken coil, strut or air suspension fault.
- If you are experiencing a bouncing effect is a sure sign of bad struts or shocks.
- Vehicle pulls to one side indicates an alignment issue.
- Bad or no traction could mean tire, 4 x 4 or drivetrain issue.