Congleton Service Return Policy
- The seller, Congleton Service, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including any warranty of implied merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Congleton Service neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sales of said products. All orders must be prepaid. No returns on special order parts. No returns after 30 days. No refunds on electrical parts. 25% handling charge on all returned parts. All returns must be accompanied by the invoice.
- You have 30 days to request an RMA for your return
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be supplied
- We will only cover shipping if it was our error.
- We can accept USPS, FedEx, or UPS.
- Refunds will be supplied in the method that they were received.
Have a question? Let us know!
Have any questions regarding restoration, refurbishment, or general service? Please feel free out, we would love to hear from you. Whether you want to discuss the potential certified Range Rover build, or have your newer Land Rover or Range Rover’s basic service done, we are here to help. Please either call us, fill out the contact form, or email us at email@example.com!